PARIS, DENVER, SINGAPORE, SAO PAULO, 08 nóvember 2018 - ATEME, leiðandi leiðtogi í lausafyrirtækjum fyrir útsendingar, kapal, DTH, IPTV og OTT tilkynnti í dag það Vietnam Satellite Digital Television (VSTV K+), the biggest gervitungl operator in Vietnam, has successfully deployed its TITAN solution for its Direct-to-Home (DTH) services.
Thanks to ATEME’s TITAN, the Vietnamese operator has achieved OPEX and outstanding bandwidth savings in MPEG-2 and H.264, resulting in significant gervitungl transponder usage. In addition, the solution provides the company with the following benefits:
- Flexibility: chosen platform is flexible and ready for future upgrades to 4K and HEVC without complicated system changes
- Highest Video Quality: ATEME’s TITAN delivers the highest video quality at the lowest possible bitrate which is crucial to get the best user experience
- Einföld aðgerð: TITAN hreint hugbúnaðarlausn auðveldar samþættingu og rekstur þökk sé vélbúnaðarsamdrætti og rekstri einfaldleika
“After a long time of testing with all other key vendors, we decided to choose ATEME because it offered the best video quality and the highest flexibility”, said Mr. Do Van Phuc – Technical Director at VSTV K+. “ATEME’s platform is easy to manage, very straightforward and innovative. The chosen solution not only allows us to do what we need now (SD, HD, MPEG2, H.264) but also ensures we are investing in the future (4K, HEVC)”.
He added: “The ATEME team was very professional and supportive throughout the process, especially during the crucial stages of deployment.”
“ATEME has successfully implemented several DTH deployments in Asia and we are very proud to add VSTV K+ to our growing portfolio. As the biggest DTH operator in Vietnam, VSTV K+ is focused on providing premium content to its viewers, using the most advanced tv technologies,“ said Duc Long Nguyen ATEME Sales Director. “With ATEME’s solution
VSTV K+ can now cost-effectively deliver the highest video quality across its channels.”
About VSTV (K+):
Vietnam Satellite Digital Television (VSTV) is a joint venture between two leading partners in the field of television i.e. VTV and Canal Overseas. VTV is the national television broadcaster for Vietnam while Canal Overseas is the foreign distribution subsidiary of Canal+ Group, operating 7 gervitungl platforms over 5 continents with millions of subscribers all over the world.
ATEME (PARIS: ATEME), umbreyta vídeó afhendingu. ATEME er leiðandi í AV1, HEVC, H264, MPEG2 vídeóþjöppunarlausnum fyrir útvarpsþætti, kapal, DTH, IPTV Og OTT. Nánari upplýsingar er að finna á Www.ateme.com. Fylgdu okkur á Twitter: @ateme_tweets og LinkedIn
Nýjustu færslur eftir ritstjóra (sjá allt)
- Universal Electronics Introduces New Cloud-Based Platform to Unify Entertainment Control and Home Automation Experiences - Janúar 4, 2019
- ATEME Solutions Enable Advanced ATSC 3.0 field research at the NAB/CTA Test Station in Cleveland - Desember 18, 2018
- Ting chooses Anevia’s Genova Live encoder for new IPTV service - Desember 17, 2018